1) Driver’s age: Drivers must be at least 21 years old and 25 for ATV.
2) Driver license: Drivers should have Greek or international driver’s lisence that is valid at least 1 year.
3) Minimum rental: One day (24 hours).Each additional hour is calculated by the fifth of the rental rate per day.
4) Insurance: All Volta Moto vehicles are insured.
a) Against liability to third parties (excluding driver) for both and injury up to 1.220.000€.
b) Material damages to third parties (excluding the Volta Moto vehicle) up to 1.220.000€.
Provides that the accident was not due to driving under the influence of alcohol or any kind of drugs.
5) Gasoline: Unleaded only and paid by the renter.
6) Taxes: Vat 24%
7) Renters are obliged to respect the rules of Highway Code (KDR).
8) Renters are obliged to return the vehicle in exactly the same condition as they rent. In case of damage renters must pay the cost.
9) Traffic fines: Tickets and subsequent abministrative sanctions resulting from traffic violations during the rental period are at the renter’s expence.
10) Pick up and delivery: Free pick up and delivery from/ to the airport , port and hotel.
Rates are subject to change without notice.